My internet is not working.
- Check to see if you are connected to WiFi.
- See if other devices are working on your wifi network.
- Try disconnecting your device (select 'forget network' for windows devices) from the WiFi and try to reconnect again.
- Sometimes the security of your network and device need to align, please try turning off your wireless router, wait 5 minutes, reconnect the router, wait until all lights and internet is active again, reconnect your device, try accessing internet again.
- Call your service provider to ensure you have internet access.
If you have further issues, please submit a ticket.
Laptop touchpad not functioning.
In the event that your mouse is frozen and not responding, please follow these instructions: 1. It is possible you accidentally pressed the function keys. The function keys are the F keys with the numbers. 2. If this is the issue, it is ...
How to sign into Macbook or Create an Apple ID.
If you are unsure how to create your Apple ID or sign in to your MacBook with your Apple ID see instructions below: 1. You can create an Apple ID using your current email address or have an @icloud email address made for you. 2. On your Mac, choose ...
I lost or damaged the charger to my device.
If you have accidentally misplaced your charger we can offer you a replacement. Although lost/damaged chargers are not covered by our warranty, we do offer special customer pricing for replacement chargers. In the event that your charger stopped ...