How to sign into Macbook or Create an Apple ID.
If you are unsure how to create your Apple ID or sign in to your MacBook with your Apple ID see instructions below:
1. You can create an Apple ID using your current email address or have an @icloud email address made for you.
2. On your Mac, choose Apple menu
> System Preferences
, then click Sign In
3. Click Create Apple ID, then follow the onscreen instructions.
If you are unsure how to sign in:
- Choose the Country
- Connect to a Wifi network. Choose the network and enter a password
- WiFi status icon should appear as this
- Sign in with the Apple ID you created(look above for instructions)
If you are still experiencing trouble please refer to Apple's support at the link below:
How to sign into my Chromebook.
If you are unsure how to sign in, you will need to ensure you have a Google/Gmail account. If you are a student and have received your Chromebook from your school, please seek assistance from your administrator. To login or create an account on your ...