Replacing Keys on Keyboard
In the event that you have removed a key to clean your keyboard or it has popped off please follow these instructions:
- Locate the plastic connector joint on the underside of the loose key. This is the component that holds the key firmly in place on the keyboard.
- Locate the two holes in the lower left of the connector joint. Place the joint into the empty space on the keyboard where the key should be, ensuring that the holes are positioned in the lower-left of the empty space.
- Align the two holes with the two metal connection tabs sticking up from the keyboard.
- Apply slight pressure until the metal connection tabs meet the holes on the joint.
- You should hear a clicking noise.
Laptop touchpad not functioning.
In the event that your mouse is frozen and not responding, please follow these instructions: 1. It is possible you accidentally pressed the function keys. The function keys are the F keys with the numbers. 2. If this is the issue, it is ...